7/07/2009

Weekend RECAP

Sorry for the lack of updates. I was having too much fun. This past week entailed a visit from my dear friends Firl and Rob. Firl originally came out here for school and a career but lives in San Jose/Gilroy/South Bay.

Thao and Tam's apartment is where Rob and Firl stayed. They arrived Friday and my group of close friends headed out to the Del Mar Fair. Unfortunately I had work. No biggie. I would see them later that evening. For some firecrackers hehe.

Saturday was the Fourth of July. I had work again. It's okay, I get Holiday Pay :) :) :). Holler! Work was slow, Slow, SLOW. I started to think Holiday Pay isn't all that great seeing everyone else having fun. I got off work at 8pm. Met up for some surprisingly short fireworks. Saw part of a small show in Mission Bay and also in La Jolla Shores. Firl and Rob were hungry, so we all headed to Min Sok Chon. Karaoke and laughs were shared. I love it! It was too much fun. Afterwards, Firl brought out the big box. Fireworks aplenty. A whole box of firecrackers for $40. No mortars, just pretty lights.

Sunday was a bummer. I worked from 11-7. Boo. No worries, I enjoy my job very much. It was a little busy as a usual Summer Day goes by in retail. My friends came to visit. Firl, Rob, Thao, Tam, Jerrin, and Mikey. I was happy to see them. Caught up with them later for a Sunday Bonfire for Firl. Made Smores, Hot Dogs, etc. An open warm flame, a breezy crisp ocean air, and good company. Can't beat that. Promise.

Monday was my little sister's birthday. I had work so I couldn't come up to visit. I gave her a call and wished her a happy birthday. Love her to death. My group of friends met up for brunch at Hash House in Hillcrest. Good stuff and big portions. Later that afternoon we said our goodbyes to Firl and Rob. I miss them already :)

Picture time:












via BlogPress x iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment