7/22/2009

Survey Says

Analee was nice enough to let me grab this off her blog.

Will you be single over summer?
-Depends. Who's asking? ;)

Are you comfortable with your height?
-5'5'' please.

Is your room ever clean?
-Yes, definitely.

How late did you stay up last night?
-2AM-3AM. It's no good.

Would you rather have long or short hair?
-Short. No more tail.

Is your heart broken right now?
-No. Its guarded by my wall of sarcasm.

Are you wearing a ring, if so, who gave it to you?
-Yes. Its above my head though. *points to halo*

What were you doing at 8 this morning?
-Turning the snooze button on.

What are you most looking forward to tomorrow?
-David Dinh's Birthday SEX-travaganza!

Are you a heavy sleeper?
-Sometimes no.

When is the next time you'll hug someone?
-Tonight with my stuffed animal Webber.

Who was the last person you spoke on the phone for over an hour?
-Oh gee. I'd rather not say.

Do you like to take walks?
-On the treadmill, it burns. On the boardwalk... No, no.

Do you trust all of your friends?
-Yes. Besides the other people are just defined as people I know.

Do you think you will be in a relationship three months from now?
-No. Yes. Maybe so? Let's go with, NO. Final Answer.

Are you good at giving directions?
-Yes. If I know where the place is. If not, its called Google Maps. Err..Bad example

Would you ever get a tattoo?
-Yes, but will you hold my hand. LOL.

Can you whistle?
-Yes. Although I do prefer humming. Or singing off key.

Is there someone you want to keep in your life?
-Yes. I miss my friends Emylou and Edward. I keep in touch when I can. There's others as well.

Do you think you can love someone without trusting them?
-I don't generally trust people.

Are you shy?
-Around women.

Do you believe in love?
-Hopeless Romantic *raises hand*

What are you looking forward to in the next 7 days?
-Pay Day :)

When is your next road trip?
-Whenever I decide to go on another "Vacation"

Who do you miss the most?
-My Dad. He works hard.

It is midnight, who are you texting?
-12:37AM, texting no one.

It is Wednesday afternoon, where are you usually?
-In class/work.

Who are the last four people to send you a text message?
-Thao, Lisa, Andrew, Edward. I don't text much.

What is on your mind right now?
-Going back to La Jolla.

What are you listening to?
-Maxwell "Pretty Wings" (On repeat).

Who calls you by a nickname?
-Friends, Family, Co-Workers.

do you like roller coasters?
-Like? Sure.

Favorite T.V. show?
-FRIENDS & Big Bang Theory.

Your last IM was from?
-David Dinh.

What do your pants look like?
-Khaki Cargo Shorts?

Are you tired?
-No, not yet.

Do you ever think about the price of gasoline?
-Once a week. Or whenever I feel like going home.

Do you sleep with a fan on?
-Yes, but I wake up later to turn it off.

Were you single on your last birthday?
-YESSIR :)

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
-No, but I don't have a reason to frown either.

Do you like competition?
-As long as I'm not playing against Thao.

Where are your two closest friends?
-In La Jolla.

Are you constantly texting?
-No. No more.

Are you dating the last person you kissed?
-No. No.

Have you ever been awake for more then 2 nights straight?
-Nope. Wait... I don't recall.

Do you hold grudges?
-I try not to. I'm up for a better tomorrow.

Anything you're giving up on?
-Yes. I don't want to though.

You have to get a tattoo, where do you get it?
-Inside forearm. My Mother & Father's Name w/ an Orchid.

You kissed someone today, didn't you?
-No.

What's the biggest annoyance in your life right now?
-School.

Who was the last person to make you laugh?
-David Dinh. *Stupid VATOzone*

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
-Every time I see Danilo. Oh he knows.

Did anyone yell at you out of a window today?
-Negative.

Did you have a good day yesterday?
-It was all right.

What woke you up today?
-Gardeners.

Have you done anything embarrassing lately?
-Farted.

What does your last text say?
-"Gonna eat dinner at Lisa with Tam now"

What is something you disliked about your day?
-This person in my class. He has this douchebag face going on. LOL.

Whats the next big life decision you will have to make?
-What to do with my life.

Do you think you've changed over the past few years?
-Yes. Ask me about it. I've got a lot to say.

Who was the last person you watched a movie with?
-Lisa, Tom, Jerrin, Thao, Tam, Loudette, & Mike #2.

Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?
-Depends. Thinking music on low please.

Has anyone told you they would never leave and left?
-Sure. Then again, I say it ALL the time.

Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
-Negative. I change my number often and seldom hand it out.

Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
-My Mom.
Last time you got nervous/excited?
-Today, in class.

Are you wearing a necklace?
-Negative.

Will this weekend be a good one?
-Nothing planned.

Did you take a nap today?
-Yes.

Last person to lay in a bed with you? Who?
-Not telling.

Do you miss anyone?
-Sure. Of course.

Have you held hands with anyone today?
-Negative.

Are you tired right now?
-Tired of this survey.

Last time you had a weird dream?
-The other night.

Does seeing couples in love make you mad?
-Negative. Why would you get mad at love? Unless they stole your woman LOL. Not the case.

Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
-Sure.

If you could pack up and leave your life now to move away, would you?
-Perhaps. Where to?

Do you have a best friend?
-No. Definitely not. Read my first blog entry. :)

What year was it five years before you were born?
-1980.

What holiday is closest to your birthday?
-Labor Day.

Who is your 9th contact in your phone?
-Amy Saefong.

Have you had your birthday yet this year?
-Negative. Its coming up though.

Why did you go to the doctor the last time you went?
-Follow-Up.

How old will you be in 5 years?
-29.

How about in 20 years?
-Dead. Just kidding. 49.

Last missed call?
-My little sister.

Where was the last place you went?
-School. Currently in Mission.

Do you have a twin?
-Funny you should ask. I like to think of Bert as my twin.

What was the last movie you watched?
-John Tucker Must Die. (Tam likes that movie)

Are you afraid of shots?
-Yes. My Assistant Manager had to hold my hand last time.

How many letters are in your middle name?
-7.

Is your last name longer than 6 letters long
-No sir.

Does anyone call you baby?
-Yes, when she says goodnight. Weird.. sort of.

How's your heart lately?
-Happy.
Posted via Danilo's MacBook Pro :))

1 comment: