7/25/2009

& Quoted...

"I used to have this really nice pair of rollerblades and I was afraid if I wore them, I'd wreck them. So I kept them in a box and you know what happened to them? I outgrew them. I never wore them once outside. I just wore them in my room a couple times. If you aren't gonna use your heart, then what's the difference if it gets broken? If you just keep it to yourself, maybe it'll be like my rollerblades; when you do decide to try it, it won't be any good. You should take a chance, you got nothing to lose."

-Home Alone 2

Words of wisdom from Macaulay Cullen. It's funny because I was just talking to my co worker Amber about how entertaining this movie is. It's currently playing on ABC Family. Good stuff. I'm enjoying my half day.

I would have never thought a movie for children could have such a deep message. It's kind of nice. Gives me the courage to take that chance. The lesson to take from this is use your "rollerblades". ;)


- BlogPress x iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment