7/11/2009

Possible Purchase(s)

Today I was at a couple of stores and found some goodies. Possible purchases I will make in the near future.

Hello Kitty Lunch Box:



Found this and I thought of Thao. Apparently she wants it. I'll cop it for her in my free time. Looks cute huh? Now if only there was a Pekkle one. Haha. :)

Casablanca Blu Ray Disc:



I have this plan. It's an elaborate plan. I've really only discussed this with a few people. But if you know what's up this movie is awesome. Oddly enough, I haven't seen it. I just know what I want to do with it. My friend Nicole (ShoeBetcha on N-SB.org) knows. She knows what I like. I'm simple really. I have a hopeless romantic setup for it. I'll blog about it later. It may take a while but stay tuned. Lots of love.

-Red!

BlogPress x iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment