7/18/2009

Guess That Animal!

Okay, so I am currently at work. Answering phones and such. The desktop image changes very often as our Concierge Staff like to change it. I really don't mind, I do it too. Today though is different. Currently the desktop has this furry little creature. I have no idea what it is. For serious. It bugs me. Check it:



So.. yeah. What is this thing. I asked my co worker Amy. I told her that I would give her a million dollars if she could tell me what it is. She said a mole. Sounded legit. I was like darn. Fiddlesticks and such. I googled moles, nothing. No match. No million dollars for her. Ashley said it was a groundhog. Google says? No. No bueno. So if anyone knows. Help me out and figure out what this thing is. Bunny? Can't be. Mouse? Sure, but where's the tale? Gah!

No comments:

Post a Comment