7/02/2009

Grocery Shopping

After work I decided to hang out with my dear friends/roommates in La Jolla. Since we are expecting guests I did a some cleaning. Usually the living room or kitchen. I went with the kitchen. The living room can be done later. There was a lot of old food in there. It took an hour to do. Ughhhh so much condensation. FYI, condensation is my archenemy! I hate it. I hate it with a passion! For really. For serious. Super serious. Mold is gross. Old food and drinks. Yuck a plenty. Not a fan. That sucker was clean and empty.

Off to the grocery store we go! Tam and I went to Costco. We bought hella food. Oh the food! Soo much good stuff. Too much good stuff. We got a jar of pickles for $3.99. The jar said one gallon. I wonder how many sandwiches you can pair with all those pickle spears. Oh the possibilities! Oh yeah! I got frozen berries. Smoothies galore! Apparently you can purchase Heinz Ketchup in a large tin can. Weird. Lattice Apple Pies for $8.99. Yummy! Check out all the fun goodies i found at Costco:

Black Tiger:







Crabs, Slobs, & Bloods. Oh my! LOL.



Cream Puff Cake!?!?



Fruit Cream Pie:



"This Shit Right Here!":



Doesn't sound like tomatoes, clams perhaps:



via BlogPress x iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment