7/12/2009

Ryan Leslie X Rick Ross

I’ve been asked quite a few times which I prefer more, being an artist or being a producer. I always reply that I love both equally and I especially enjoy when I can add value in both capacities to a record for someone else. In this case it’s remarkable to note that this record was conceived backstage at a show six months before I was able to actualize the concept in-studio:


Ryan Leslie x Rick Ross "Maybachs & Diamonds" In-Studio from Ryan Leslie on Vimeo.



Looking at the tracklisting for Rick Ross’ album, you’ll see that this record is missing. Our schedules were such that we were only able to facilitate the collaboration once that album had already been closed. Look for this to appear on his next one (or on mine)!


Beautiful. The hottest producer right now with one of the most entertaining rappers. It's a beautiful thing. For real! I'm soo hyped for this song right now. You don't even know. Oh, hello world! I'm such a fan of Ryan Leslie. I followed his upcoming for a while now. When his CD dropped I was at Target day of. Rick Ross has this big boss attitude and I enjoy his taste in who he works with and how he goes about his music. I love it! The song is called "Maybachs & Diamonds". I am probably going to watch this video like two or three times back to back.

Source(s): Ryan Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment