8/05/2009

Star

Last night was filled with productivity. After class, I met up with my sister and mom. I haven't seen them for like two weeks. Then off to work. As we were about to close, it got pretty busy. I stayed later to clean & straighten, as we had no one scheduled to close. Driving the long path to home on cruise control was relaxing. I grabbed clean clothes, fruit and finished up homework. Before I knew it, it was already 2:20AM.

Two in the morning. The neighborhood is asleep. Sitting at a red light near the Costa Verde Luxury Apartments waiting to cross past Nobel. Deep in thought. Drake playing in the background. A falling star appeared. It glimmered. Lit up. Went past slowly. Ever so slowly. I closed my eyes. Made a wish. Exhaled. The star faded. No trace left in the late night sky.


- BlogPress via iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment