8/27/2009

Oakland & SF Trip

Morning/Afternoon Everyone! Another productive day indeed. I got up a little early to head home to Oceanside for clean clothes, pick up some goods, and new arrivals. Afterwards, I decided to email all of my Professors about the first day of class. I accidentally mixed up days. First day of classes start on August 31. I thought it was September 1st. Oh well. No harm, no foul. Anyways, I have already heard back from a couple of my Professors and they are very accommodating. I will visit them during office hours to square things over. Continuing with my good student efforts, I printed out each syllabus available online for my classes. Good stuff.

Enough of the boring stuff. I'm going up North for a weekend. It's Joey's niece's birthday. I always hear about him going up to visit. So, I decided to tag along for one. See how it goes. I'm pretty sure they like me. I get along pretty well with people as of late. :) Just booked my flight! I see you HUF!

No comments:

Post a Comment