8/05/2009

Looking Out

I had been exchanging texts with Miss Thao all throughout the day. During class, she texts me about who is within vicinity. My reply, in short, after much argument with myself, I truly enjoy being single. :) :) :) Several hours and a closing work shift later, I pick her up from work. As we get closer to Suite 26, she informs me about this girl. LOL. She's like oh, I met this cute girl. Blah, blah. Every other sentence ends in cute. Haha. This girl. Apparently, she chopped it up with her for possibly a good hour. Anyways, Thao insists on befriending this girl. The bigger picture is Thao introducing/shacking me up with this girl. Eliza something is her name. I'm like.. OH Thao. What did I just tell you. Laughing whole heartedly. If she insists. She is my "mom" after all. Mother knows best. The least I can do is meet the girl. I'll update when I see Eliza. Positive thoughts until then. Outtro.


- BlogPress via iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment