8/11/2009

Annoyed

Dear Fucktards,

I cannot imagine how long it took for you guys to piss me off. Unfortunately, I am super upset. I spent the rest of my day after class wasted on some jackass that never came home. I told Danilo I would come by to drop off his generous offer. Its 8:00PM. I finished up at 3:30PM. Thanks for the notice that you wouldn't be home. I know you have errands to run. However, I really don't think it takes that long. During my wait, I got interrupted four times by Thao. Four FUCKING times by duplicate text messages. All while trying to nap. Uh huh, what up, shut up. Look I know these are all accidents BUT it's super annoying because you do this shit all the time. ALL the time and it's not like I don't see your ass to know what's up. Or I get ditched for a girl.. AGAIN. Maybe I should give something in return. Something to show how lousy I have been. A sign of piece and gratitude. Here:







I don't really mean all of this. It's just how I feel right now.

- BlogPress via iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment