8/09/2009

Put In Work

At work today I was asked an intriguing question. Something for people to ponder about. This pretty much applies to anyone really.

Anyways, one of the technicians. Lead technician, I should say, Darryl. He asked me about women. We were talking and discussing how I help female customers. He was saying something along the lines of getting at women. I told no, no. I rock the chastity belt. Darryl, puzzled, asked me, "really?" I, in turn, said, "Haha. No.." Then the hypothetical came around. Haha. LOL. ;)

Hypothetical Question:
If a beautiful girl were to throw herself at you, would you take her? Right then & there?

My response:
Pppfffftt. No! Bitches got to pay. They have to work for it. I'm not easy. HAHA. LOL. :) :) :)

Ladies. Take this as a note, you got to put in work. ;)

- BlogPress via iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment