10/10/2009

Maestro Knows Season 2

Recently, Levi Maestro finished up Season 2 of his webshow. I must say this video recap of his past encounters, amazing. I really am a fan of him. His creative styling, love for skateboarding, and networking makes him who he is. I feel like watching him and how he interacts with others is genuine. To me, its as if he is eternally grateful for who he works with and how far he has come along. In the ending sequence of this video, he states:

"...Work hard and do for yourself because nobody is going to do what you want for you."
-Levi Maestro





With these words, I strive to inspire myself, and do for myself what can in my own abilities be done. Thank you for those words of wisdom Mr. Maestro. You have undoubtedly enlightened and with that, come Spring 2010, I hope to become somebody. Anticipation and an eager mind is what feeds my soul to move forward. Big plans, big dreams. I can only make that happen. Time to put in work.

Maestro Knows - Episode 10 (The Dream Team) from Maestro Knows on Vimeo.

Source(s): Hypebeast | Maestro Knows

No comments:

Post a Comment